- a river flowing through central Scotland into the Firth of Tay. 118 miles (190 km) long.
- Firth of, an estuary of the North Sea, off the coast of central Scotland. 25 miles (40 km) long.
- an Irish dialect word for tea
- Firth of Tay the estuary of the River Tay on the North Sea coast of Scotland. Length: 40 km (25 miles)
- a river in central Scotland, flowing northeast through Loch Tay, then southeast to the Firth of Tay: the longest river in Scotland; noted for salmon fishing. Length: 193 km (120 miles)
- Loch Tay a lake in central Scotland, in Stirling council area. Length: 23 km (14 miles)
mid-15c., from French teie, from Latin theca, from Greek theke (see theco-).