- of, relating to, or of the nature of a telescope.
- capable of magnifying distant objects: a telescopic lens.
- obtained by means of a telescope: a telescopic view of the moon.
- seen by a telescope; visible only through a telescope.
- capable of viewing objects from a distance; farseeing: a telescopic eye.
- consisting of parts that slide one within another like the tubes of a jointed telescope and are thus capable of being extended or shortened.
- of or relating to a telescope
- seen through or obtained by means of a telescope
- visible only with the aid of a telescope
- able to see far
- having or consisting of parts that telescopea telescopic umbrella
adj.1705, from telescope + -ic.