- not limited; unrestricted; unconfined: unlimited trade.
- boundless; infinite; vast: the unlimited skies.
- without any qualification or exception; unconditional.
- without limits or boundsunlimited knowledge
- not restricted, limited, or qualifiedunlimited power
- finance, British
- (of liability) not restricted to any unpaid portion of nominal capital invested in a business
- (of a business enterprise) having owners with such unlimited liability
adj.mid-15c., from un- (1) “not” + past participle of limit (v.).