- not touched or handled, as material.
- not explored or visited: untouched lands.
- not eaten or drunk.
- remaining in a pristine state; unchanged: an untouched innocent; an untouched world.
- not injured or hurt; undamaged: untouched by the exploding bombs.
- not affected or altered: She was untouched by the life around her.
- emotionally unmoved; indifferent: She was left untouched by the music.
- not mentioned or described, as in conversation or a book: an untouched subject.
- not used, handled, touched, etc
- not injured or harmed
- (postpositive) emotionally unmoved
- not changed, modified, or affected
- (of food or drink) left without being consumed
- not mentioned or referred tohe left the subject untouched
adj.late 14c., from un- (1) “not” + past participle of touch (v.).