- the upper side or part.
- that part of a chart or graph that shows a higher level, especially in price.
- an upward trend, as in stock prices.
- a positive result.
- an encouraging or positive aspect.
- going higher, especially in price or worth: This stock has a nice upside potential.
- on or against the side of: Give him a smack upside the head.
- get upsides with, British. to get even with.
- informal, mainly British (foll by with) equal or level (with), as through revenge or retaliation
- the upper surface or part
In addition to the idiom beginning with upside
- upside the head
- turn upside down