- having considerable monetary worth; costing or bringing a high price: a valuable painting; a valuable crop.
- having qualities worthy of respect, admiration, or esteem: a valuable friend.
- of considerable use, service, or importance: valuable information.
- Usually valuables. articles of considerable value, as of personal property, especially those of relatively small size: They locked their valuables in the hotel safe.
- having considerable monetary worth
- of considerable importance or qualitya valuable friend; valuable information
- able to be valued
- (usually plural) a valuable article of personal property, esp jewellery