verb (used without object), vas·cu·lar·ized, vas·cu·lar·iz·ing. Biology.
- (of a tissue or embryo) to develop or extend blood vessels or other fluid-bearing vessels or ducts; become vascular.
verb (used with object), vas·cu·lar·ized, vas·cu·lar·iz·ing. Biology, Surgery.
- to supply (an organ or tissue) with blood vessels.
- the development of blood vessels in an organ or part
- The formation of blood vessels.
- An abnormal or pathological formation of blood vessels.
- To make or become vascular.