if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
noun (used with a plural verb)
- Also ABC. the alphabet.
- the basic skills of spelling, reading, and writing: learning the ABC’s in the early grades of school.
- Also ABC. the basic or elementary facts, principles, etc., of a subject: the ABC’s of electricity.
noun, plural ABC’s, ABCs.
- Trademark. American Broadcasting Companies: a television and radio network.
- atomic, biological, and chemical: ABC warfare.
- (plural in US) the rudiments of a subject
- an alphabetical guide to a subject
- (often plural in US) the alphabet
- (formerly, of weapons or warfare) atomic, biological, and chemical
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- American Broadcasting Company
- Audit Bureau of Circulation
- Australian Australian-born Chinese: a person with Chinese parents, born and raised in Australia
- US American-born Chinese: a person with Chinese parents, born and raised in the US
- British acceptable behaviour contract: a voluntary written agreement between someone who has been involved in anti-social behaviour and a local agency such as a housing association, council, or police
“the alphabet,” late 13c., abece. Sense “rudiments or fundamentals (of a subject)” is from late 14c. From 1944 (in a “Billboard” headline) as a shortening of American Broadcasting Company. Related: ABCs.