if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
< /ˌæb ərˈdin ʃɪər, -ʃər/. a historic county in NE Scotland.
- a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- of or relating to Aberdeen or its inhabitants
- a city in NE Scotland, on the North Sea: centre for processing North Sea oil and gas; university (1494). Pop: 184 788 (2001)
- City of Aberdeen a council area in NE Scotland, established in 1996. Pop: 206 600 (2003 est). Area: 186 sq km (72 sq miles)
- George Hamilton-Gordon, 4th Earl of. 1784–1860, British statesman. He was foreign secretary under Wellington (1828) and Peel (1841–46); became prime minister of a coalition ministry in 1852 but was compelled to resign after mismanagement of the Crimean War (1855)