- a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship’s crew and at the port from which it has come.
- clean bill of health, an attestation of fitness or qualification; a commendation: The investigating committee gave him a clean bill of health.
- a certificate, issued by a port officer, that attests to the health of a ship’s company
- clean bill of health informal
- a good report of one’s physical condition
- a favourable account of a person’s or a company’s financial position
- A certificate stating whether there is infectious disease aboard a ship or in a port of departure, given to the ship’s master to present at the next port of arrival.
- An attestation as to condition, especially a favorable one.