noun Architecture, Furniture.

  1. a raised molding, especially one having flat edges and a raised center, for framing a panel, doorway, fireplace, etc.


  1. architect a stepped moulding covering and projecting beyond the joint between two members having surfaces at different levelsAlso called: bilection

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

49 queries 1.156