1. a blur in printing, as from a double impression.

verb (used with or without object), mack·led, mack·ling.

  1. to blur, as from a double impression in printing.


  1. printing a double or blurred impression caused by shifting paper or type

verb mackles, mackled or mackling (tr)

  1. Midland English dialect to mend hurriedly or in a makeshift way
59 queries 0.538