- a person who maintains that the Eucharistic elements have only symbolic significance and are not corporeal manifestations of Christ.
- (lowercase) a sacramentalist.
- of or relating to the Sacramentarians.
- (lowercase) of or relating to the sacraments.
- any Protestant theologian, such as Zwingli, who maintained that the bread and wine of the Eucharist were the body and blood of Christ only in a figurative sense and denied His real presence in these elements
- one who believes in sacramentalism
- of or relating to Sacramentarians
- (not capital) of or relating to sacraments