- (in Vedic mythology) the realm of existence, populated by people and gods.Compare Asat.
- a set of standardized college admissions tests developed by the College Board, the principal one measuring mathematical and verbal reasoning, and others measuring knowledge in specific subject areas.
n acronym for British education
- standard assessment tasks
- standard assessment tests
- standard attainment tests
- the past tense and past participle of sit
adjective Southern African
- very tired; exhausted
- (in the US) Scholastic Aptitude Test
n.1961, initialism for Scholastic Aptitude Test.