- not learned; not scholarly or erudite.
- uneducated; untaught; unschooled; ignorant.
- not acquired by instruction, study, etc.
- known without being learned.
- of or relating to uneducated persons.
verb (used with object)
- to forget or lose knowledge of.
- to discard or put aside certain knowledge as being false or binding: to unlearn preconceptions.
verb (used without object)
- to lose or discard knowledge.
- ignorant or untaught
verb -learns, -learning, -learned (-ˈlɜːnd) or -learnt
- to try to forget (something learnt) or to discard (accumulated knowledge)