- of or relating to the social construct of race: racial diversity; racial stereotypes.
- (no longer in technical use) of, relating to, or characteristic of one race or the races of humankind.
- not related to racial factors or discrimination
- denoting or relating to the division of the human species into races on grounds of physical characteristics
- characteristic of any such group
- relating to or arising from differences between the racesracial harmony
- of or relating to a subspecies
adj.1862, from race (n.2) + -ial. Related: Racially. adj.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of race or races.
- Arising from or based on differences among human racial groups.